Stay with us hassle-free
Here at Thorpe Farm Caravan Park and Campsite we have a range of static caravans available for hire.
Located in spectacular County Durham countryside and combined with the luxury of holiday home accommodation Thorpe Farm is the perfect place to visit.
Located on the border of North Yorkshire and County Durham in the Teesdale countryside Thorpe Farm provides fantastic access straight off the A66. There are no country roads to drive down to reach us.
We have three brand new Deluxe and Super Deluxe holiday homes to rent:
Deluxe 2 – Sleeps 6 with 2 bedrooms
Deluxe 3 – Sleeps 8 with 3 bedrooms
Super Deluxe 2 – Sleeps 6 with 2 bedrooms
For Holiday Home Hire
Please click here
Facilities on site include tearoom and restaurant, farm shop, coarse fishing, children’s play area, nature reserve and a reclamation barn.
We are in a perfect location to visit local attractions and neighbouring towns such as Barnard Castle. Barnard Castle is less than five minutes away and has Restaurants, Pubs and Bars, Take-away, Shops, Supermarkets, and lovely local independent shops.
The Morritt Arms is also walkable distance from Thorpe Farm where you can visit the pub and spa facilities.
Our holiday homes include:
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Additional sleeping in the lounge area
- Decking with garden furniture
- Gas and electricity included
- No Pets
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double Glazed and centrally heated
- Group Bookings may be subject to restrictions
- All non-smoking accommodation
Thorpe Farm Holiday Homes offer:
• No age limits on holiday homes and lodges
• Double parking bays on every pitch.
• No restrictions on decking size subject to fire regulations.
• All holiday homes are main gas – no need for unsightly gas bottles and no risk of running out of gas
• Open 12 months – most caravan parks close for a few months but we are open all the year round
• Family owned, family run site – we like to offer a personal service and are always on hand to help
• Very spacious plots – so you don’t feel cramped or overlooked
• Views of the lake
• Access to all of our on-site facilities including
- Coffee shop and restaurant serving hot and cold food daily
- Farm shop where you can purchase essentials such as milk, bread, tea and coffee etc
• Access to Wetheriggs Animal Rescue Centre
• Nature Reserve, Wetland and heritage Ancient Woodland area teeming with wildlife – perfect for walks and bird watching.
• Dog walking areas
• Nearby bus stop